CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:44:13 -0400
Brian,

You say you have manually installed the update, and have verified that
the registry key exists

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Updates\Windows XP\SP3\kb891781\Filelist

Yet it's still not letting you pass the requirement?

If the registry key exists, that is the only check that CCA is looking
for.  If the key is there, and CCA is still failing, there is some other
problem here.

Doublecheck that the registry key is still there, if it is, I don't know
what to tell you.