CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:31:05 -0500
Mike King wrote:
> Sorry Bruce.  Looks like you got hit with a bug.  We got hit with this
> as well.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/prod_release_note09186a008085b16f.html#wp103243
> <http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/prod_release_note09186a008085b16f.html#wp103243>

Ugh.  On one system where I used IE's "run" button on the download
dialog it appears IE named the file "CCAAgent[1].msi" in its cache and
now that filename is stored in the registry.  This MSI file approach
appears functionally broken.  It looks like I'll be spending the day
evaluating my options as we have to assume this will affect far more of
our users next time we update CCA.

Thank you for your insight and the script!

--
Bruce A. Locke
HAB 50 - (845) 257-3809

Network Administrator
Computer Services
State University of New York at New Paltz