CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:10:48 -0700
Hi Alex,

I took a look at the information that was sent. Basically, we are not
seeing any SNMP SET packets coming into the switch.

We can see GET/GETNEXT information when you are reading the switch
config. Don't worry about port 162 on CAM. That is for traps not for
SNMP Read/Write

Was the

debug snmp header
Debug snmp packets

Captured at the time you were writing to the switch?

You are right that it happens through the read write community that has
been defined

Thanks
Prem