CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:50:33 -0400
On May 26, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Michael Grinnell wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2006, at 10:08 AM, King, Michael wrote:
>
>> Ok, so I should have searched google first...
>>
>> CSCsc89288
>>
>> Client machines who have SpyBot anti spyware installed will be logged
>> out immediately showing Invalid DMReport in the logs. (CAS patch and
>> Agent patch required)
>>
>> Figures that it was from an email I sent (Google Desktop) that found
>> this.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Anybody getting this recently?  I have a user that is running XP
> Pro SP2, CCA Agent 3.5.11, Spybot S&D is NOT installed, no mention
> of it in the registry.  IE 6.0
> CAM/CAS 3.5.9
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael Grinnell
> Network Security Administrator
> The American University

I think I figured it out.  UserID has a ' in it, tested with another
UserID O'Toole, which caused the same error.  No ' makes it work.  It
initially causes a #87 error:
"Error ocurred while calling the last API function. Below is the
error information.

Error #87
Error Description  the parameter is invalid"

After that, each time the user logs in it immediately deauthenticates
them and you get the Invalid DMReport error.