CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:15:13 -0500
I made a little progress today. As I mentioned I was testing with a
certificate that belonged to a different server and Windows WPA clients
were not authenticating correctly. Turns out I didn't have the root and
intermediate certificates installed correctly on my FreeRadius Server.
After fixing that, Windows is now working.

-Mike