CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:16:34 -0400
I agree.  I have had 4 out of the 50 connected this summer already.  I can
only imagine it becoming a growing concern.

It goes without saying that Rajesh is an asset to this list and has helped
us tremendously, so it is appreciated when he passes information either way.

Brian Beausoleil
Network Services
Southern CT State University
Office: (203) 392-6109