CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hague, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:42:09 -0400
We are currently running Clean Access 4.0.5 (just 1 CAM and 1 CAS -
inband, virtual gatweway) on older Dells and it is finally time to
replace the hardware. I have a pair of Dell PE 1950s ready to go and
have downloaded the CCA 4.1.1 iso image but have a few questions before
I start. Is there a way to migrate any of the setup info - rules,
requirements, managed subnets, web login settings, etc... - from the old
servers to the new ones or am I better off to plan on a complete
rebuild?
What do I do about licensing? My current servers are using an old
Perfigo license. If I'm not mistaken, the license is somehow tied to the
MAC address of the CAS, correct? Who do I contact to get a new license?
Thanks!

Jeff Hague
Network Manager
Randolph-Macon College