CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2004

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:24:19 -0500
I was reading your Message board. (Found it via google)

Your residents seem to be very pessimistic.

We use a 20 minute heartbeat timer, and a 7 day session timer, and have
not had any complaints about being logged out.

We know there are issues when you have two Network Cards active that
sometime you can't get Perfigo to log in, and occasionally, we have
students get "Network Error" whenever they try to login.  The Network
Error tends to clear itself up by the time we get a tech out there, but
no complaints about logging in too much.