CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:12:28 -0600
My feature request: I'd love to see the ability to do some custom "branding" of the agent.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

Need help fast? Try our new RUCS website!
http://help.rockhurst.edu <http://help.rockhurst.edu/>