CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Hovey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:53:53 -0500
I know about that.  I'm not adding a single policy to all roles- I'm
trying to replicate all of the policies, (over 100!!) from an existing
role to a new role.  I know there's no way to do so in the GUI, but I
thought I could SSH and cut and paste- I'm just not sure where or
exactly how.

Thanks!  Happy New Year to you as well!

Debbie

>>> "Nick Chong (nchong)" <[log in to unmask]> 01/05/07 9:42 AM >>>
Hey Debbie,

Happy new year.

Under User Management > User Roles, there should be a "Add Policy to
All
Roles*"

Regards,
Nick