CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:34:08 -0500
More interestingly, what bugs have you observed with version 3.4 that are new
from 3.3? I jumped up from 3.1, and am looking for a stable place to land.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
  www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com

   "Earth’s crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God; But only
he who sees, takes off his shoes, The rest sit round it and pluck
blackberries..." -- E. B. Browning (1806-1861), 'Aurora Leigh'
http://www.bartleby.com/236/86.html.