CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:30:07 -0700
Bill,

The only way to do this currently is to use the "Windows All" selection
- i.e. define a rule for Windows All, define a requirement for the same
and then define a requirement-rule mapping for the same.  This will get
applied to the media center.

In the future, we will have containers for Media Center and Tablet PC.

-Rajesh.