CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:13:34 -0400
Alok,

Just a clarification, CSCse91635 does not describe this issue.
CSCse91635 is described as:
System time changes after In-Place upgrade
CCA system time changes after performing In Place upgrade. The In-
Place upgrade installer treats the BIOS time as GMT and then changes
the system time.

which is not what I described.  The in-place upgrade sets the time
zone of the install as PDT and does not prompt the administrator to
change it.  This means that time will always be incorrect on the
server for installations outside of PDT.

Thanks,

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University