CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Hovey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:03:28 -0400
Hi All,

I upgraded my test Perfigo Manager and server to 3.5.2 to test and
update my documentation.  Initially everything was fine.  I've been on
vacation and doing other things and haven't touched it for several
weeks.  Now suddenly when I try to connect to the manager, I'm getting
the following message:

"The Clean Access Manager cannot connect to the database. Please insure
that it is connected and configured correctly."

Has anyone else had this problem?  I'm thinking it may be a licensing
issue, but I'm not sure.  Rebooting has not helped!  Thanks for your
input.

Deborah Hovey
UMW