CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Flagg, Martin D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:30:31 -0400
For wireless we implemented PEAP/LEAP and are using Radius that then
talks back to AD.  We also make them logon with CCA.  Anyone using the
VPN features of CCA? I would love to simplify our deployment and use the
VPN feature of CCA so they do not have to logon twice.

I would like the student traffic to be encrypted but do not care much
about identifying the user thru the logon, since they have to logon with
CCA anyways.  Ideas?

Martin D. Flagg
Network/Email Administrator