CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:36:53 -0500
So I installed a second pair of CAS servers, attempted to use the clean
access agent on a MAC OS X computer and found that when "Enable L2 strict
mode to block L3 devices with Clean Access Agent" was checked, I received
the access blocked message.  Uncheck that option and I can log right in.
This happens on both wired and wireless on the same vlan.  I found it to
be server dependant because I was able to log in on 1 server pair but not
the second pair.  In my limited testing, it appears to only affect
Macintosh machines, which makes me wonder why.  Anyways, that is my
findins so far.