CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 19:55:57 -0400
Thanks.

I usually use the command

Service perfigo reboot

Althought I have forgotten and just used the OS's reboot command
(reboot) on occasion.

Actually, I just used Ransel's directions. (I never thought of shutting
the Network interfaces off)

Everything went fine.

(Moment of nail biting while one machine took 5 minutes to reboot, It
must have heard me dispatch someone to powercycle it, cause it literally
came up after I hung up the phone)