CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Joyce, Todd N" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:53:57 -0500
No I didn't.  It was reinstalled be for I could get over to the
HelpDesk.  I removed and cleaned up the registry, reloaded, and rebooted
and it still would not work.  The weird thing is it is only about 1
percent that is failing.  We just installed the full AV rule on 3/7.

todd

Todd Joyce
Network Services
Radford University - The Smart Choice
(540) 831-7777

Keep your boots and ChapStick and ice hotels.
Give me shorts and sandals and a thirty-blocker.

Temperance Brennan - Monday Mourning