CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nathaniel Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:58:06 -0400
Hey Timothy,

In my experiences you are one of the minority - most people want to
minimize user impact and just trust Microsoft if there is a discrepancy.
So if you like using our ruleset, then by all means don't change -
unfortunately that ruleset is not going to add in a check for this
hotfix until next month. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but thats
the situation right now.

Nate