CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hall, Rand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:05:24 -0400
Chuck,

The name of the software seems to point to it being an accountability
package. The one who wants to be held accountable agrees to its use. Age
is not a factor. These packages are widely used among people trying to
'quit' porn.

Cheers,
Rand

Please STARTsafe and RUNsafe  -- www.merrimack.edu/runsafe
--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services
Merrimack College * SunGard Higher Education

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,