CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 23:13:18 -0400
This is the last week to register for the 2006 ResNet
Symposium.  Registration closes Friday 5/12/06 @ 11:59pm EST.

The Symposium is the one time each year where we can meet and interact off
list.  We have over 40 excellent presentations a number of break out
sessions and a Keynote presentation covering emerging technologies.  Also
worth mentioning is the Professional Development Seminars the day before
the Symposium

Don't miss this great opportunity to find out what colleagues from nearly
150 institutions are doing with their Residential Networking program!

To Register: http://resnet.bgsu.edu Click on 'REGISTER NOW!'

Thanks
-Mike

Mike