CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nick Chong (nchong)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:04:16 -0800
Bill,

One possible way is to use the "Show Network Policy to Clean Access
Agent users" (AUP) and direct that to a URL link, they have to click on
accept or reject to continue. Caveat is they may not see the page at all
and simply click accept.

There is a * small trick * to this by creating the weblogin AUP URL
(instead of Agent AUP URL) and then force the network scanning POST
agent scanning, it will make the AUP URL appear inside the window of the
agent. Now, this was there in the good old perfigo releases, I haven't
tested this *trick* in 4.0 or 4.1.

Nick