CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:37:36 -0500
Just an FYI for those out there with DL360's,,, for some reason, when the
CAS is connected to a gigabit port on a 360, the kernel driver (tg3) for the
broadcom cards likes to reset.... I have reinstalled a few times, but I am
going to try a few more things before back-reving to 3.5.8

This problem is widely known throughout the internet, newer kernels (new cca
is FC4 in disguise) and these broadcom cards do not get along....

If anyone has any ideas, let me know...

Bradley W. Kramer
Network/Telecom Intern.
Ashland University