CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:21:20 -0500
Kyle,

I am using CCA 4.1.1 with agent 4.1.2.1. I am using the WSUS for our
University owned machines that are running Vista. I have not noticed any
problems. There is a bug with the WSUS check and XP if you show the UI.
You get a blank update window.

The manual recommends that the WSUS requirement be optional because the
update can be lengthy. I am making it mandatory and have not seen any
problems. I am using the Domain-based AD SSO instead of the single
server based version.

I hope something here helps ...

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University