CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jason Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:03:18 -0600
Ah, luckily for us, that is ResTech's problem in our environment.  They
wanted these new features as much as we do and they are expecting the
call volume.  It is well worth considering though.

Jason

---
Jason Richardson
Manager, Security Systems
Enterprise Systems Support
Northern Illinois University

Make sure your Support Desk is ready for all the calls about the new
client and users who do not understand what to do.  We had lots of
those
problems after Christmas break.  We are holding off on 3.6.1.1 until
after this semester 6 more weeks.

todd

Todd Joyce
Network Services
Radford University - The Smart Choice
(540) 831-7777

Keep your boots and ChapStick and ice hotels.
Give me shorts and sandals and a thirty-blocker.

Temperance Brennan - Monday Mourning