CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Lanstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:55:48 -0400
At the risk of making myself seem like more of a jack@$$, the issue
ended up being a typo.  There are a few spots to enter your communities,
the place that I kept looking at wasn't the right one.  I was
concentrating mostly on the v1, v2, v3 page, but the error was on a
different page (hunt around, you'll see it).  Two of the letters were
swapped.

Although a more informative error message could have saved lots of
trouble, the problem certainly was not a cca bug - and it certainly was
not that tech support I received throughout this.  This experience
helped me find a network issue also, which was a plus.

We all say it, but you guys are invaluable.

Until next time....

Alex