CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hall, Rand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:00:18 -0400
We send mail to all residents prior to move-in explaining CCA. This
allows them to get a head start on updating and sanitizing their PCs
prior to arrival. This year it also provided us the opportunity to say:

Please note that the beta version of Internet Explorer 7 is NOT
supported as the initial means of connecting to the campus network. IE7
WILL be supported when it is officially released. If you have IE7
installed, either uninstall it prior to connecting to the network for
the first time or use an alternate supported browser like Mozilla

Cheers,
Rand

Please STARTsafe and RUNsafe  -- www.merrimack.edu/runsafe
--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services
Merrimack College * SunGard Higher Education

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,