CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:45:40 -0400
Howard,

Your right that there are event log message when you reboot your
standby-CAM.

Peer [IPofCam] database finished restoring, DB connection pool to peer
database is created.
Peer [IPofCam] database starts restoring.
Closed connections to peer [IPofCam] database. Please restart peer node
to bring database in sync.