CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:43:59 -0400
issue.  It was not due to any problems with the Clean Access software.  My
production system blocks all inbound traffic for the unauthenticated role,
including DHCP.  Since our current deployment lets Clean Access servers
handle DHCP, it was not permitted to help squash rouge DHCP servers.  Clean
Access was just doing what it was suppose to do.  Once I allowed UDP 67 back
through, all worked as expected.  Sometimes it is the easy things that are
the hardest to see!

-Bill
Colorado State University