CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jamey Heary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:22:23 -0400
HI,
  I would like to hear from those of you that are using the certified
device timer what your time interval is set to and why.  I'd especially
like to get information from those of you that are using OOB CCA in an IP
Telephony environment where the linkdown trap doesn't fire.  Any
explanations or experiences you have had tweaking this timer would be much
appreciated.

thank you,
Jamey