CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim McNabb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:27:30 -0500
We just brought up Clean Access 4.0.2 last week.  It's working fine on
checking for Windows updates but we're having a problem setting up the
antivirus requirements.

The directive from our administration is that the use of any of the CCA
supported antivirus vendors products is acceptable.  I.E.  Our students
are to be allowed to use any AV package supported by CCA.

So...  we need to build and activate a rule to enforce this "any
antivirus" requirement.

Does anyone have any suggestions for doing this?  We're been looking and
trying a few things but no success yet.

Thank you.

   Jim M

--
Jim McNabb, Network Manager
Truman State University / SunGard Higher Education