CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Pender, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:10:27 -0500
Howard,

I've just run into this on our new 4.0.4 install as well.  Clean Access
is identifying as "Windows 2003" a machine which is running WinXP Pro
x64 - but it's putting the WinXP requirements on it (not sure which
subflavor of WinXP as I generally treat them all alike).  It's causing
some trouble by requiring patches that don't apply...

-Anne

--
Anne B. Pender
Computing Support Analyst, Student Services