CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Yardley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:17:54 +1100
Hi,

We have been operating a in-band NAC system for about 3 years now. All
good till this week. NAC users are intermittently losing L2 network
access for about a minute at a time. This is happening on 5 or 10 minute
intervals so it looks like a MAC learning issue.

We have a fairly standard setup 2 x CAS connected to to 4506 switches in
an in-band configuration. This is often connected to a high CPU load on
the switches (but not always) but connections thru these switches that
don't use NAC are rock solid.

Peter.

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If