CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Boyd, Joshua" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:25:56 -0400
I don't mind other people using it at all.  I only plan on updating it
when we have a need to, which may or may not happen on patch Tuesdays :)
It's pretty easy to add in new checks/updates.   Just add the file into
the archive and then

Call Check(LOCATION,KEY,VALUE,FILENAME).

I may modify this at some point to actually download directly from
Microsoft, but I don't have the time right now since school is just now
starting up.

Josh

Josh Boyd
Radford University