CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:16:50 -0500
The Manager handles updates from Cisco, if I'm not mistaken. It would be useful
to know from what server/network those might come.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org

  "Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice." --Lord Acton.