CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:34:33 -0400
OK, please let me be stupid some more.
Can someone enlighten me on what is going on when the CCA server console shows
the whimsical and vague error shown in the subject line? What I do know is that
after this "event" the throughput of the box suffers and users complain until
the box is rebooted. Google doesn't seem to turn up anything useful on the
phrase, so I'm assuming it's not typical Red Hat lingo.

Many thanks in advance from this dinosaur of the Netware/MS-DOS era...
--
--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com

  "It is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or
anyone else." --Theodore Roosevelt.