CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ken Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:22:50 -0400
Curious on this one since i had no problem with my 3.6.x to 4.0.2
ago on 4.0.2 i am having the same issue as below.  Did the export and
got a Geotrust cert it loads but private key didn't match, i even
exported and reimported the private key but still get it doesn't match.

So currently just using the local generated cert, that i used as the
export to geotrust.  Students don't seem to mind so far they are just
happy to have wireless in their dorms ;)

Thanks,

Ken Nelson
Network Manager
Marietta College