CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Knight Northrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:21:10 -0500
Don,

I had an issue that sounds similar to this one. I had to look at the log
in CCA for the "offending" machine. I was able to locate the KB number
of the Windows patch that was installed and Windows Update was not
alerting us on. I then went to the Windows Update site and downloaded
the particular patch and ran it on the machine. This seems to have
solved our issue.

I think there are a few patches that Microsoft has released then revoked
or replaced through out the different service packs and this sometimes
causes an issue...

Knight Northrop
Network Administrator II
University of Southern Mississippi