CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 12:15:17 -0400
IE 7 Beta 3 works with CCA as long as you're not using the Agent. Just
an FYI, also does that mean the Agent could be modified to support IE 7
without doing a full upgrade? We require the use of the Agent for our
residence halls, but not on the wireless side because we didn't want
visitors to have to download the client software. Not ideal, but it does
prevent individuals from logging into the wireless network from the
parking lot or across the street without a valid username/password...

Thanks, Howard