CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jeffery B. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:27:44 -0700
Since you are using self signed certs, do you still get the certificate pop
up?  If you do, then you can tell if the has expired by looking at the
details.

If you generate new certs, be sure to reboot the device and not restart the
services.