CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:24:42 -0400
Whoops.

I ran into that.. I guess I should have posted it.

The license people are very quick..

FYI, the license seems to be in a state of flux...  So don't be
surprised if your IN-Band server shows up as a Out of band server...
Seems the Out-of-Band is both and Inband and out of band.

Double check that your CAM key contains the MAC for both your CAMS (if
you have HA pairs).

Mine originally didn't.