CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Rocchio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:41:10 -0700
I also want to support getting the tablet/Media Center and IE7 issues
dealt with as quickly as possible.  Luckily we don't move in for 4.5 weeks yet.

I'd also like to see if it wouldn't be difficult to fix an issue that
I have with the display of Agent reports.  I think there may be some
other places where it does this but I can't remember right now.

Go to Device Management > Clean Access >  Clean Access Agent >
Reports and click on Next a page or two, then click on a report.  The
report displays in a new window, but the list of reports in the main
window has suddenly jumped back to the first page.  So if I want to
read another report on the page that I was on before I have to click
on Next a few times to get back there, view that report, and then
start over again.  What I'd like to see is that the Report listing
page stay where I left it.  If I want to go back to the top I'll
click on the First button, but it shouldn't be making that decision for me.

John Rocchio
ResNet Manager
UC Santa Cruz