CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:38:09 -0500
Someone here posted that the Agent won't even install on Windows 7
Starter Edition, so a custom check isn't going to work. Is there a way
to even work around this?

We've been running the 4.1.6 Agent for some time, so I have no idea how
many of my students are running Win7 Starter (since there is no posture
assessment). They won't be very happy if we upgrade and it breaks their
access1

(Can't believe Cisco is so short sighted.)

-Mike