CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bradford B. Saul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:57:18 -0400
The idea is to provide a single solution for guest access.  The password would have an aging
time in the hours, somewhere from 12 to 36.  Also the users woudl be limited to ports
80,443, and maybe VPN.  Just trying to thing of a simple and automagic way to provide guest
access with some sort of audit trail.

Brad