CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Koffler, George A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:36:43 -0500
Rajesh,

Thanks for the quick feedback; regenerating temporary certificates and
rebooting CAS and CAM corrected the issue for most, but several had PC
clocks that were on the wrong date, timezone, etc.  Once the certificate
issue was resolved, the reports started showing up when the user
cancelled the login.

Thanks for your invaluable assistance; I planned on opening a TAC case,
but I figured the list might be faster.  I was correct, and am very glad
that this was so easily resolved.

Thanks,
George