CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joey Mavity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:24:36 -0700
This can happen throughout the year, too - where one patch will include
sub-patches but not touch the registry, and users will be told they have
no new updates, but CCAA insists they need to update.

Use the CAM to look at the particular user and see what check they're
failing. Be forewarned: failure terminates the check, so after applying
one KB patch, attempt to log in again because there may be several more
updates yet to install.

--Joey Mavity
Azusa Pacific University