CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:29:59 -0400
This is assuming 3.2.13 or higher
Page is
Clean Access -> Certified Devices ->Certified List (Default page when
you click on Clean Access)
If you clear this list (using the Clear All Button)  All people will be
logged out, and forced to recertify.  That's the manual process.

If you look on the 2nd level menu, there is an option marked "Timer"
Enable the  certified device list timer
And give it a time and a number of days.

We clear ours Every Sunday at 3am.  (Set it to clear next Sunday at 3am,
and then every 7 days)  That's the time that our students have told us
is the most convenient for them, 3am.