CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Xu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:46:31 -0500
Our CAM/CAS are running version 4.1.6 and CAS servers are in central deployment mode. We just found if we reboot the switch(c3750 or c6506) which connect to the HA pairs, the HA CAS pairs cannot reconnect to CAM automatically(showing as "Not Connected"). The standalone CAS server can reconnect to CAM automatically without problem after the switch reboots. For the HA CAS pairs, we had to reboot the active one, then the standby one can reconnect to CAM automatically.

Has anyone seen this issue in your environment?

Dennis Xu
Network Analyst(CCS)
University of Guelph
5198244120 x 56217