CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Weakland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:25:55 -0500
Hello everyone!

Would like to start off by commending Rajeesh, the other Cisco folk and
all the end users of CCA  who have made this list such a great resource.

On to my question - has anyone on the list configured their authentication
source to be a Novell LDAP server over SSL - we have been using Novell's
LDAP with great success by the way - I just wanted to confirm the steps
that you used to export the novell cert (my CNE was in 5, and I haven't
been a Novell Admin for like 5 years, so bear with me :)) import it into
CCA etc.

Anyone willing to contact me off list about this?

Thanks in advance!

Eric Weakland, CISSP
Director, Network Security
Office of Information Technology