CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean A Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:28:51 -0400
We have about a half dozen computers that keep looping through the agent login process.  THe agent comes up, the user logs in, the "success" message appears and client hits OK, then the agent login screen comes right back up.  The user is unable to get out of this loop.  We've uninstalled and reinstalled the client with no effect.  The CAM event logs shows the authentication and log-in as OOB user, but no failure logs or any other indications.  We are running 3.6.4.

Sean

Sean A. Thomas, MCP, RHCT
Academic Systems Administrator
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University